Types of cookie used by our website:
1. Technical cookies: they are necessary for the website to work and allow you to access its functions (also known as “browser cookies”) and are mainly session cookies. We may also use functional cookies that allow us to save your preferences and settings, therefore improving your browsing experience on our website (e.g. connecting to the section of our website in the language you have chosen or according to the country from which you access the site; remembering your preference in terms of accepting or denying cookies). To ensure they function and to remember your preferences, these cookies are not deleted when the browser is shut down. However, they have a pre-established maximum duration (up to no more than 365 days). After a pre-established period of time they deactivate automatically. These cookies and the data collected by them are not used for additional purposes. Your consent is not required to install technical cookies. We automatically install these cookies when you access the site or after you request certain functions. You can decide to disable cookies at any time by changing the settings on your browser. However, in that case, you may be unable to correctly display our website.
2. Analytical cookies: they are used to collect data on the use of the site and for anonymous statistical analyses, in order to improve the use of the website and to make the contents more interesting and more relevant to the users’ wishes. Cookies of this type collect data in anonymous form on the users’ activity and on how users reached the website. Analytical cookies are sent by the site itself or by third-party domains.
3. Third-party cookies: they integrate functions developed by third parties in the website’s pages, such as the icons and preferences expressed in social networking sites for sharing website contents or the use of third-party software (such as software to generate maps and other software programmes that offer additional services). These cookies are sent by third-party domains and partner websites that offer their functions in the website’s pages.
According to the current laws, it is not required to ask for consent for technical and analytical cookies, as they are needed to supply the required services.
With regard to other kinds of cookies, users may express their consent in one or more of the ways listed below:
– via specific configurations in the browser used or of the related IT programmes used to browse the pages that make up the website;
– by modifying the settings in the use of third-party services.
Both these solutions could prevent users from using or displaying some parts of the website.
We will track your consent via a specific technical cookie. In this way, we will avoid displaying the cookie banner when you visit our website again. Should you decide to delete the technical cookies, please remember that we will lose track of your consent as well, so the next time you visit our website the cookie banner will be displayed again.